DOME CAMERA BRACKET. DSLR CAMERA BAG PURSE. PANASONIC FULL HD VIDEO CAMERA
Dome Camera Bracket
- A type of camera with dome cover. They may have fixed or vari-focal lenses. Some come with infrared lighting and some are designed to be tamper-proof (also referred to as vandal-resistant). Armor dome cameras are designed to resist vandalism by using a hi-impact reinforced polycarbonate dome casing.
- either of two punctuation marks (`<' or `>') used in computer programming and sometimes used to enclose textual material
- A category of people or things that are similar or fall between specified limits
- A right-angled support attached to and projecting from a wall for holding a shelf, lamp, or other object
- a category falling within certain defined limits
- Each of a pair of marks [ ] used to enclose words or figures so as to separate them from the context
Dusk over Tokyo; from Bunkyou looking towards Shinjuku
I was at the Tokyo Dome earlier in the afternoon for the press briefing about this weekend's XTrail Jam snowboard competition, which I am at on Sunday taking photos for Nippon News. Before I met a friend later, I had some time and went up to the 25th floor of the nearby Bunkyou Civic Centre to shoot a few pics of the view. The sun had dropped but as the lights came on it was pretty good. On a clear day you can see Mount Fuji through the twin towers of the Tocho [Tokyo Metropolitan Government] building in Shinjuku.
It's when I am taking shots like this I wish I was either using 5x4 film again, on a view-camera or, for digital, something like the new D3X. But, those will have to wait for a little while yet. The 5x4 is coming in the new year.
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
5-frame bracketed HDR merged in Photomatix 2.5.4
Just got back from Yosemite. Didn't have much luck. I seemed to get everywhere a day late and a dollar short. These guys were all waiting for some magic light to happen at sunset on Half Dome, but it never came that evening, so I didn't miss anything. There are lots of technical problems with this image. I had the camera set up to bracket five exposures for hdr processing. I just snapped this for fun and that image turned out to be at the two stops under in the bracket sequence, so there are problems.
best price on flip video camera
microsoft usb camera software download
camera lens trade in
what are the best digital camera brands
best camera sales
thermal imaging camera
dxo camera comparison
poe dome camera
cyclops action camera
red camera filters