Widest angle compact digital camera - Diana camera 35mm.
Widest Angle Compact Digital Camera
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- A camera that records and stores digital images
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- (of a person or animal) Small, solid, and well-proportioned
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- Closely and neatly packed together; dense
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- closely and firmly united or packed together; "compact soil"; "compact clusters of flowers"
- Having all the necessary components or features neatly fitted into a small space
- (after a measurement and in questions) From side to side
- Open to the full extent
- Superlative form of wide: most wide
- Of great or more than average width
- Fish with rod and line
- lean: to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
- Seek something desired by indirectly prompting someone to offer it
- the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5/4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX Lens kit, for Digital SLR Cameras, - Nikon U.S.A Warranty- with Tiffen 77mm UV Wide Angle Filter, , Professional Lens Cleaning Kit
AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens Offering a dramatic, ultra-wide 110° picture angle, the 2.4x AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED lens is ideal for landscapes, interiors, architecture and more. With two ED glass and three hybrid aspherical lens elements, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) and the exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED lens delivers the exceptional image quality and fast handling that defines NIKKOR optics. Experienced Nikon DX-format photographers will immediately recognize the power of the new 10-24mm ED.
Sunflower Golden Angle
"made flickr EXPLORE"
What is usually called the flower is actually a head (formally composite flower) of numerous flowers (florets) crowded together. The outer flowers are the ray florets and can be yellow, maroon, orange, or other colors, and are sterile. The florets inside the circular head are called disc florets. The disc florets mature into what are traditionally called "sunflower seeds", but are actually the fruit (an achene) of the plant. The true seeds are encased in an inedible husk.
The florets within this cluster are arranged spirally. Typically each floret is oriented toward the next by approximately the golden angle, producing a pattern of interconnecting spirals where the number of left spirals and the number of right spirals are successive Fibonacci numbers. Typically, there are 34 spirals in 1 direction and 55 in the other; on a very large sunflower you may see 89 in one direction and 144 in the other.
In geometry, the golden angle is the smaller of the two angles created by sectioning the circumference of a circle according to the golden section; that is, into two arcs such that the ratio of the length of the larger arc to the smaller is the same as the ratio of the full circumference to the larger.
World first 24mm ultra wide angle optical 10x zoom digital camera
Samsung’s first compact digital camera in 2009 is the WB500 having 24~240mm lens on 35mm. There were some 28mm wide angle high zoom compact digital cameras, but wasn’t 24mm ultra wide angle and 10x optical high zoom digital camera. The WB500 already released in the photokina is the high end compact digital camera having 10.2M pixel, optical 10x zoom lens, Dual IS (Optical and Digital), and HD video recording.
widest angle compact digital camera
The COOLPIX S620 combines beauty and brains. It features the worlds fastest start up in just 0.7 seconds1. A superb 4x wide-angle zoom-NIKKOR lens is matched to a 12.2 megapixel image sensor for superb image quality. High performance features such as 4 way VR image stabilization, scene auto selector, subject tracking, smile mode with blink proof make taking beautiful pictures incredibly easy. Includes: Coolpix S620 12MP 4X VR Digital Camera, Jet Black, Li-ion rechargeable battery EN-EL12, Battery Charger MH-65, USB Cable UC-E6, Audio/Video Cable EG-CP14, Strap AN-CP19, Software Suite for COOLPIX CD-ROM
diy night vision camera
digital slr camera tutorial
largest pinhole camera
download software for web camera
buy canon dslr camera
jvc full hd camera
ccd camera scientific
stolen camera phone pictures